April 14, 2008

Let the music begin...

OK, so if you were a reader last year you remember my rants about the community keyboard... the neighbor that sits in his front yard in a lawn chair and plays the keyboard for hours. Well apparantly it's getting nice again because... he's outside playing away. My windows are closed and I can still hear it plain as day and guaranteed he will play for HOURS. And once it get's warmer it will be ALL DAY! Am I doing a good job selling my house to you????

Oh and the house front... we got a counter offer today! We'll see what happens, we recountered already!

6 comments:

S Huiz said...

Okay... where does time go? That has been a YEAR since you posted about keyboard guy????? It seems like a few months ago that I was reading that. WEIRD!!!

Congrats on your counter offer- hope they accept!

Missy said...

Don't you love "neighbors"! We have some doosies too! Did you ever watch the show Bewitched? I swear my neighbor is Mrs. Kravitz! You definetely have to put on a smiley face about it trying to sell! Good luck!

Beck said...

Am I a terrible friend for thinking the keyboard guy is hilarious? And I'm curious... is this, like, a professional keyboard, or an old school 80's one with the rad beats in the background? I'm totally doing a drive-by in your neighborhood the next time it's nice out...

(Keyboard guy is totally worthy of
project 365...:)

sarahbrummel said...

Where is the house you made an offer on? West Olive?

Nina_VK said...

LOL, are you serious-- he started already. Oh man, I hope you guys can move before the end of the summer!!!

Mary said...

You better NOT let any buyers OR renters know of this lovely keyboard player!!!!!