April 18, 2008

Almost the weekend...

The weather has been gorgeous hasn't it? I got a sunburn Wednesday on my neck/chest and I was only outside for about an hour. I ended up with a migraine that night so I'm wondering if there is some kind of relation, I'm always on the look out for what is causing the migraines, but really I got them all winter too and trust me, there was NO sun to be had. It was truly the worst migraine I've had since my blackouts have gone away, I was in bed from 5:30pm til 5:20am (when I couldn't sleep any longer).

Did you feel the earthquake tremmors this morning? I sure didn't, but I kinda figure that even if I had I wouldn't have reacted, we live with the train in our back yard so really when the house shakes (which is does quite often), I just figure it's the train.

We have a super busy weekend planned. Tonight we are going to go out for dinner with some friends. Thier son is going to watch our kids so that will be fun for all of them I think, hopefully E isnt' crabby or doesn't have a dirty diaper, that could be t-r-o-u-b-l-e as he's never changed a dirty diaper before...

Saturday Landon has baseball all afternoon and then Matt and I are going to go to the pool, spa and patio show to check out some options for our new house. We don't yet have a pool there, but we are (more literally - I am) hoping to put one in. The house is in Zeeland, just not in town like we are now.

Sunday we have church in the morning and then later in the afternoon I am going to take some engagement pics of Matt & Gabrielle!

As predicted the house is trashed again. The migraine threw it all off, I wasn't able to straigten up before bed and then fell WAY behind the next day.

The pipe situation for E was going great, cutting the ends off worked wonders, but then he kept finding other ones. One was an infant size and he still thought that was ok, then he found a big one that was whole and that was GREAT! He WILL not take it out of his mouth unless he's keeping it in his hands. If I do get a chance to snatch it I will and he will be fine without it, but that's seldom now. I'm ok with him having it to sleep, just not walking around and trying to talk, oh well, in time I guess!

All right, off to enjoy the sunshine with the boys! enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

S Huiz said...

Have fun out to dinner- where are you guys going? I didn't know there was an earthquake- in MI???? Didn't feel a thing. Where is Landon having baseball- Cobe has it tomorrow afternoon as well. Have fun at the pool and patio show too- fun stuff!