January 22, 2008

Snow day...

We are having a much needed mental health day, er... I mean snow day! I was able to sleep in until almost 9 o'clock. Or at least stay in bed 'til then, I really was awake quite a bit last night. I was up at three with Bailey & a terrible bloody nose, then six to check if it was still snowing and to check closings... Yay!!! Not only our school but pretty much every other school in the western portion of Michigan! Then E was up a few times just talking for a minute then he went back to sleep, not actually getting up til 9! I was awake but didn't want to get out of bed! So nice!

I actually had a headache yesterday so I didn't/couldn't go to BSF, normally my headaches go away after one night of good sleep... not so this time. I am still suffering, but it isn't a migraine at least so that is helpful! I think we will be hitting Crazy Bounce this afternoon with some friends so the kids will be excited about that!

I think I've also decided to put some other things (photography) on hold for a while, mostly for financial reasons. But I still hope to persue things a bit more this spring or summer maybe. We'll see what happens, it's all in Gods timing I suppose.

Enjoy the snow, it really is pretty, but there is just SOOO much of it! At least it's warmer today than it has been the past few days!

2 comments:

S Huiz said...

I didn't even know you didn't go last night- sorry your headache never went away. Looking forward to meeting you in a couple of hours! I am SO appreciating this mental health day- maybe if we're lucky, we'll get 2 in a row- snow squalls predicted for tomorrow (whatever those are).

Amanda said...

Happy Snow Day!