January 26, 2008

Guess what I'm doing...

eating yogurt! That's only blog worthy b/c I have refused to eat it for at least 25 years if not more. I picked some up today though and decided it was time to at least try it! Not bad, it's just that thought that kills me. I got Yoplait Light (can't normally do light stuff but since I don't know what the "normal" stuff tastes like I can handle it) Thick & Creamy - Key Lime Pie! I love Key Lime Pie (actually not sure I've ever had it, but I do like the taste of limes). So yeah... there's your big news for the day!

Oh, and check out the 365 blog (link on right) for update on Landon's game today!

Update: Ok, so I could only finish half of it. I think I may get some chocolate ones to try, Bailey seems to like that kind! And who doesn't love chocolate!

1 comment:

S Huiz said...

I guess you didn't think it was good as I told you. Worth a try. I have never had the chocolate ones, but they look good.