January 28, 2008

Not much going on around here... not much more than normal at least! Sunday after church we grabbed lunch at Red Robin then home so E could take a nap. In the evening we had our Health class at church to attend, we weren't done making dinner though still at 5:30 so lucky for us Matt's mom was able to come and watch the kids. (Thanks!)

Today I babysat and taught Sarah how to turn her camera on... and take a picture or two! We had a very uneventful day all in all.

Matt is headed to my grandpas to take staples out of th floor tonight. I'm so thankful that he has taken on such a huge load with doing all this, I feel like it's not his responsiblity at all yet he's willing to do so much. He already doesn't have any free time, he's making time in his schedule to go do these things. Seriously he works from 8am (b/c he can't/won't get out of bed earlier) til 10pm on days like this, he won't get home til 11 and probably won't have eaten dinner yet. I'm so thankful for him!

So anyway, this leaves me home alone all day (besides kids at least). I've bothered Sarah a few times on the phone for adult conversation. I made Coconut Curry Chicken for supper... can't say I'm all that impressed and my kids weren't either, they are currently eating peanut butter & honey sandwiches. I'm about to take them to my dad's house in a bit so I can head out to BSF for an hour. I'm skipping the second half so that I can get the kids in bed on time. (Specifically worried about E). I so can't imagine being a single parent and I respect those that are able to handle it on thier own all the time! WOW!!!!!!

2 comments:

S Huiz said...

More coconut? Yuck! Thanks for helping me turn my camera on! Such sarcasm YOUNG lady!

Lynette said...

Thought you'd catch that, just not so soon! You know I'm kidding... and yup that's me... very very very sarcastic!