January 16, 2008

Scared

I am at a jumping point. I really want to try something new (not ready to give details) but I'm scared. Scared that I'm not ready. Each day a I make a little progress toward achieving this goal, but then I start to doubt myself and pretty much scrap everything.

I used to have a decent self esteem, but not sure what happened to that. I'm am so self critical, definately my worst critic. I doubt everything that I do, doubt that I'm capable of most everything (like making bread... :) I get overwhelmed SOOOO easily and intimidated just as easily. I need to GET OVER IT! But how... something ot think about... hmmmmmm!

On a side note E is doing a BIT better today! He woke me up this morning (late for me, way to early for him) at 6:55. So I knew it was going to be a difficult day. We've only had a few meltdowns though and he only pounded me on the head once (with a brio train track I might add). I've started giving him time outs... at first I thought it would be way to early for that... but no way! He knows! Hopefully this afternoon goes better!