January 17, 2008

Let it snow...

My kids are off from school tomorow but I still have to babysit, so I still have to get up at 6:30, bummer for me! I love having Carson here... he is SUCH a GREAT boy, but I really would love to sleep just til 7:30 at least. Oh well, that's life!

Matt & I are supposed to go check out the RV show in GR tomorow night. We aren't thinking we will get anything new by any means, but we would like to get a very inexpensive camper for this summer, so we want to check things out! And it's something to do... together!

Saturday Landon & Matt have thier first basketball game at 9:45 (if your interested email me and I can let you know where they play) and Bailey has her first soccer game at 10:00 (same sit, email me if intersted). Unfortunately they overlap, three out of the six games they will play overlap. I'm going to try to make it to both, landon's first, then the 2nd half of Bailey's! Landon has a party to go to in the afternoon adn then Bailey has two girls from school coming over while E sleeps! SHould be fun. In the evening we are watching D & Ange too! Fun times! The kids will be thrilled! :)

So, I think I'm ready to commit! I think I may start doing a little photography. For others. I'm working on a few things to make it official and I need to get a bit more equipment, but it's something I LOVE to do so I'm going to give it a shot! Wish me luck! More information later! Stay tuned! I'm nervous to hit post right now... I'm so unsure of this all... oh well, here goes...*hit button*

3 comments:

S Huiz said...

Sounds like a busy day on Saturday- let me know if you want your kids to come over tomorrow night- they are welcome for pizza and cake for Cobe's b-day if you want to enjoy the rv show w/o kids. Where do you want to camp? I can't see you camping for some reason. BUT, I CAN see you doing photography. For others. BECAUSE you are AWESOME at it! Sign me up as a loyal customer. Too bad about B and L's games overlapping so much- you'll be running, running. We'll have to come see one of L's b-ball games when it doesn't conflict with soccer. Cobe would love it. Let me know his schedule when you get a chance- I think we mostly have 9:00 games except this Sat. is 10:00.

Jennifer said...

I'm so excited for you to do photography! You can sign me up as a customer too! You take awesome pictures and I know that you will be so great at it!

Amanda said...

Hope the RV show was good - we are off to there tomorrow!!!