January 9, 2008

He cracks me up...

Church was at Crazy Bounce tonight for a 2008 kickoff. Elliot LOVES that place! Loves it! Probably the best place we could have been with Matt gone tonight, Elliot always kinda looses it when we are at home in the evening! So anyway... keeping this short, Elliot was bouncing in this one "house" type thing and LOVING it! There was a mesh screen around the outside so he could see me and I could see him. He LOVES to show off and always wants to make sure you are watching him when he is doing something fun! He kept looking at me, motioning toward the door and saying out... then I would go to the door to get him and he would crawl away and giggle! We played this little game over and over and over and over etc! He was loving it though and I really was too, he was cracking me up!

He is talking SOOO much! For his age at least! Out, Hot, Dex, Doggy, Ducky (same as Doggy), mommy, daddy (I think...), night-night, blankie, I think he says "Thank You" too, but that isn't confirmed, it seems like there is more, maybe he's just getting better at communicating what he wants, whether it be with words, signs or actions! He loves to be helpful, getting and throwing away his diapers, helps to clean up toys... a little at least!

enough for now... I'm TIRED! I think I need to eat better, I think I'd have more energy, today has been a terrible diet day, not that I'm officially dieting or anything (no willpower for that), but it started with a suprise donut (haven't had one since the summer walks), then icecream with E after his nap and just now I ate... are you ready, this is embarrasing... almost 3/4 of a block of cream cheese (made into dip for crackers). I don't feel so well either! Lesson learned!

Sorry about the spelling mistakes too, Editor! (Oh and I'm sure some punctuations probs too!)

3 comments:

S Huiz said...

Haha I am cracking up. Don't worry- I'm too tired tonight to catch any mistakes! I am sure my entry tonight could use some good editing itself. Crazy Bounce sounds like a hit with E- did the other 2 have fun as well? Don't feel bad about the block of cream cheese- haven't we all done that at some time or another? You will feel sick though! What better way to learn logical consequences. :-0 There's always tomorrow...

Amanda said...

Crazy Bounce is great - glad you guys had fun! Ugh - diet schmiet! I agree though if we could have willpower we might actually all feel better on a more regular basis!

Nina_VK said...

Crazy bounce sounds awesome! My girls have never been there--we'll have to try it sometime. I hear yo about the talking thing. It's crazy how they develop so fast.

Ugh, it seems like cream cheese is horrible to eat late too. I ate crackers with cream cheese and a grape in top, and after like 6 of them, I felt ill too. Like you said-lesson learned. :)