January 10, 2008

Request for prayers...

We have had some great days here... weather has been beautiful! The sun has been shining, at least a little bit each day, giving me just a little glimpse of joy! I thrive on sunshine. I know when it's been gray or dark I just start getting depressed. I hate the feeling, but there really isn't anything I can do. But God is so good and in his infitnit wisdom & grace he has given me just what I needed these last few days. He knows just what I need to get better, I am always amazed at what he provides when he provides it! His timing is so perfect!

I'm in the process of making some decisions for my life right now, still trying to figure health things out, what I want to do with my life in the future etc. I think that God is opening up some doors, at least in my heart, but I'm not sure if this is God working or if it is my diesire at work. So with that thought, I would appreciate some prayers regarding the decisions I'm about to make. Just God's clear guidance as to where to go next! I know that his timing is perfect, he has proven that time & time again. I need to trust him!

Stay safe in this lovely winter storm!