July 22, 2008

When we went to fly the kites the other day (a failure) Elliot and I went for a little walk while they were still trying... when we got to the bridge this is what we saw, he only walked a little way away from us adn then just stopped and sat there for quite a while! I think E finally scared him into the water though, but he was very excited to see ducks!
One of my latest projects at the house... can you guess what I'm doing now? (No fair guessing if you already know...)
The mural in the front living room. I'm so excited to put the black furniture in there, I think it will look SOOO cool! I got a call today that our couch that we ordered is in (not the black, that we already have, but it's a brown couch for the back family room)... it wasn't supposed to be in until September so that's a welcome suprise, unfortunately we can't get it until we move in, I'm so excited to get all of our new furniture!

Elliot and I have a "tradition" of putting on lotion in my bed after his baths, sometimes it's the only way to get him out of the tub, by promising lotion! He is so cute and I love this little tradition we have together! It's only a short amount of time, but he's always so happy when we do it!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Duck butt! Cutest thing in the world. Great shot.
I like your lotion tradition. My kids are obsessed with that kind of stuff too and maybe that way it will remind me to moisturize daily.

Amanda said...

OMG Lynette - that looks GREAT - very Pottery Barn looking!

Mary said...

I will give my little bud a bath and rub lotion on him any time. He is such a honey. I love how everything is coming together in your house Lynette.

Sarah said...

BEAUTIFUL mural!!!!!! Love it! That room will look really cool with black furniture in it. Enjoyed seeing you today- it had been too long!

Missy said...

Such cool pics, I can't wait to see the finished product! You're very creative, I'm missing that gene. It was good to see you today....we'll have to chat and set up a time for some pics.