July 15, 2008

The games go on...

I guess while we were finishing up our vacation Landon's team made it to the tournament level of All Stars...(no thanks to Landon, nothing new there though, you need a chance to play to be a contributor I guess). They played 2 games, Friday and Saturday, and apparently, they won. I got a call yesterday that we had a game tonight, luckily it was at home!

So tonights game, despite the fact that the boy didn't play more than the minimum, was good! They ended up winning 14-13, it was a CLOSE game, the final play was incredible! So, now we get to play again tomorow! YIPPEEEEEE!

ETA: I guess I sound a bit bitter, maybe I should get over that! Maybe...

1 comment:

Josh said...

Thats Awsome!! Great job Landon. Even if you don't play alot it is still pretty cool to be a part of something like that.

Josh