July 20, 2008

Sundays...

I LOVE sundays... we get to spend some great family time together! It's a wonderful day when Matt doesn't go work on the house... although today was my turn. I really don't like to do a lot on Sunday's normally, but sometimes there is no other time. I really wanted EJ to help me paint a mural on the wall in the living room, but since she is soon going to be relocating much farther East it had to be today. What a girl, with all the packing she has to do she took some time to paint for me, and I CAN NOT WAIT to show you what she/we did (mostly she). I am to lazy to upload pictures right now from my camera, but trust me it's very very cool! (Pictures soon).

After I was done at the house I came home to a dinner that Matt cooked (the best kind) and then we all went for a bike ride. Our first time getting the adult bikes out this year... is that sad or what? E didn't even know what a bike ride was. He wasn't sure what to do in the buggy, but he seemed to like it ok, we may even ride to the park in the morning to meet Becky! Not sure I'm that ambitios yet though. We also tried to fly kites, but that was not meant to be... the wind was non-existent unfortunatly, but soon we will try again! Much to the delight of little E we did get to get up close and personal with some ducks though, so that made it all better I guess! (Pics of that soon too).

Off to bed now, sad that the weekend is almost over, but all good things must come to an end!

3 comments:

Mary said...

I'm glad that you had a great family day. Sounds like you did alot of fun stuff. I can't wait to see the mural that EJ did. Weekends always go much to fast!

Sarah said...

Can't wait to see your mural- glad she was able to sneak it in before her move.

Amanda said...

Anxiously awaiting the pics!