July 26, 2008

Happy Birthday to my baby girl...

Today (Saturday, July 26) my little girl turns 7! I can't believe it... she has grown up so much, to much really! She is just not my baby girl anymore, she has the hormones of a teenager, the attitude of one too. Yet, she still loves her mama, still quite the cuddler, still my little sweetheart! We are taking her shopping for her birthday (I think we'll get her a webkinz too), but today she got to spend the day with Grandma Maly going to Libby Lu (her fav) and shopping and out for lunch with grandpa to Olive Garden, where they sang to her! She had such a great time and looks mighty cute with her little hairdo. She got a bit spoiled, but that's what birthdays are for, right? On Sunday we will have a little party for her and then hopefully when we get into our new house she can have a slumber birthday party (Late... aka no need to make it a "birthday" party..., just a fun party)Tonight the kids went to a car parade with grandma and grandpa so Matt could work on the house and I could go out for a girls night! We ate dinner downtown GR at Republic and then dessert at One Trick Pony! Lot's of chatting, catching up and reminiscing, which always brings laughs! Look how far we've come girls!!!!

1 comment:

Beck said...

That is a BEAUTIFUL photo of your two youngest... so striking of both of them, and the color is really nice. Wow, SEVEN! I can't even imagine!