July 4, 2008

Happy 4th!

Work day for us! Matt's mom watched the kids while I helped paint at the new house in the afternoon. Matt had a few helpers in the morning too and they got a long way by themselves, but when I got there, WOW, did we make progress! (Just kidding)! Today the kitchen, part of the family room, part of the dining room (which is really just part of the kitchen), the hallway and the two upstairs bathrooms got painted! I have to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE the whirlpool color along with the black trim, it looks sooo good! The "tan" that we picked is more of a cream with a "little" tan in it, but I think it will still look good, it's a great contrast to the black trim and will be with the dark cabinets too!

I picked up bedding for Elliot & Landon this afternoon too!
Elliots Bottom Bunk Elliot's Top Bunk
Landon's ever exciting set (It really is red, not pink as it looks on my screen!)

I picked out a B-R-I-G-H-T yellow for the office and I think we are close on Elliot's paint colors! I picked out paint for Bailey & Landon's room too, now we just need a bathroom color to go with the tile and a rec-room color!

We have a LOT of packing to do too, we leave for vacation tomorow sometime, luckily we don't have to pack to much b/c our week long vacation is being cut in half by baseball games!

Off to play a quick game of croquet and then pack some more! Fun times!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow! You DID get a lot done!!!!!! I can't wait to see the new colors. I couldn't get the links to the bedding to work to see those. Could be my computer- it has been acting up lately. Have a GREAT time on your trip- see you/talk to you Monday night.

Sarah said...

Just tried the links again and this time they worked- love the contrasting quilts for E's beds!!!!