July 31, 2008

4 whole days...

Could I really have gone 4 whole days w/o posting? We've been busy, but that's nothing new! Today we went to St Joe to pick up our appliances! From what I've seen of them I LOVE them, (is it wierd to love appliances?). We also got our sink today for our "master" bath! Love it too! Matt's mom and Rose have painted the "accent" wall(s) in the kids' rooms! The counter tops are partially on... it's coming together!

Landon has a baseball tournament this weekend too, he is actually playing in the games so it's actually more fun to watch! We played against the other Zeeland team tonight and they won 14-10, so the bracket says we play tomorow night at 7 and I "think" if we win we have to play again on Saturday at 9... I may be a bit tired on Saturday!

Isn't she a doll???? Love ya Seeeee-D


I also wanted to share a few layouts, it's been a while...

This first one is using a kit available at We Are Storytellers for only $2.00 when you spend $3.99 or more (through Sunday 8/3)! It's called Make Lemonade!




1 comment:

Sarah said...

I go 4 days without posting too- only because I can't post pictures!!!!! Thanks for posting the one of Seeee-D! Can't wait to see how that new house is coming along in person!