March 5, 2009

Lovin' this weather...

Yesterday...
This is the Elliot I want to remember forever! This is just soooo him! He was laughing soooo hard here b/c I was pretending to smell his "stinky" feet, which he found to be hilarious!
Look what I got in the mail from my friend EJ yesterday... how appropriate! (and quite humerous too)

Today...
Oh my, it was gorgeous out today, I had windows open, we spent tons of time outside blowing bubbles, riding bikes, playing baseball, coloring with chalk, chasing basketballs before they went in the road (yup, that was me doing the chasing, very cute I'm sure), eating popsicles, oh yeah, and taking pictures! I'm so loving this weather but have little confidence in it sticking around for very long!
Elliot's bubbles that were in the garage were still frozen and pretty much ruined when we tried using them, so while at the store we picked up this Thomas set... very fun!

Bailey had to give it a try too!

Popsicles...
Baseball, which at times was quite difficult, the wind was blowing so hard the ball wouldn't stay on the tee!

For dinner we had this Ginger Steak Salad which can be found on Pioneer Woman's website! (Great site by the way). The salad was absolutely delicious, although I'm finding out that Salads are just NOT enough to fill up my boys. Should have had some bread or something to go with it I guess, but I was so focused on the meat I didn't think of that. After dinner and showers we made cupcakes... E just couldn't wait for them to be ready! Here he is watching and waiting... and playing a mad game of "Paper Rock Scissors" all by himself!

Tomorow is supposed to be another great day, I'm sure we will spend a good deal of it outside again and I can't wait!

1 comment:

S Huiz said...

Looks like you are really taking advantage of this warmth! Great pictures- I LOVE the one of E laughing and of him playing rock, paper, scissors by himself waiting for cupcakes- how cute is that!