Excuse me a minute while I feel sorry for myself and complain...
1. I didn't sleep well at all last night (even worse than normal)
2. Got up, got ready for the doctor, went to print my blood sugar sheet from my computer, and as I plugged the printer into said computer, sparks started flying and computer shut down... GONE, FRIED, IS NO MORE. Most stuff was backed up, except for pictures from January & February. Either way, I have to use this relic of a desktop that we have, can't put any photo editing stuff on it (hopefully I can FIND my photo editing program hard copies, otherwise I don't know what I'll do w/o them), so basically I can use the internet. How in the world does a desktop last FOREVER (what is it Matt, like 7 years now????) and I've gone through 2 laptops already in 3 years?????? It's not fair.
3. On the way to the doctor I got run off the road by an idiot in a truck that couldn't stay in his lane (driving on shoulder)
4. Found out Baby girl is BIG. 3 1/2 pounds big. Which could be for a variety of reasons, one being she's absorbing sugar (my sugars are high). This is definately NOT the end of the world and probably the least of my concerns for the day. It's not like the doc's are overly worried, why should I be at this point.
5. Found out I will all but LIVE at the doctor for the next 11 weeks. Every other week at both doctors (holland and grand rapids), not to mention starting in four weeks we will be doing twice per week non-stress tests. Please pray that most of those can be done in Holland.
6. On the way home from doctor, I got run off the road again, by an even bigger idiot driving like a moron, this time in a car. This time REALLY scared me, I was almost off the shoulder and into the grass to avoid her.
So, needless to say, I'm a bit sulky today... just waiting for something else to go wrong!