February 3, 2009

One Minute Writer

What do you hope is around the bend?
I hope that there is financial security for not only myself but all of those around me. I hope that the job market gets better. I hope that there is a healthy baby girl that we can all love and cuddle! I hope that our family is always happy and loved and spends time together.

I've been watching the "One Minute Writer" blog for a while and decided to give it a try... sometimes (ok, most of the time), I just don't know what to write about, I would LOVE to keep a journal for my kids to look back on, but for now this will do the trick, and I don't have to think about what to write. I may not write every day, I may not post here when I do write, but I'm going to give it a try. A picture a day, a minute a day, what else should I do every day... oh yeah, clean my floors!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a cool idea, Lynette. I like your first post, a prayer we should all say.