June 10, 2008

Exciting News

If you aren't a digiscrapper just move right on, you will not understand!

I just recently found out that I made the creative team at We Are Storytellers I've known for a few days and wanted to scream it because I was so excited but needed to keep quiet until today! Now I can yell it for you all to hear! Very excited about this new gig!

Oh, and did I tell you that I signed up for an awsome photography workshop in November with this amazing couple who I have already learned SOOOO much from through thier DVD's (as I know some of you have too)? I'm even more excited about this, but have to be patient as I don't want to rush summer, but truly can't wait to go to Chicago in November with Becky!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! How fun for you this fall. It's great to have something you enjoy so much & to be able to excel at it with some cool classes. I wish you the best!! :) Hope you're feeling better. Happy Camping!

S Huiz said...

Well....I am NOT a digiscrapper, but I know from being on the outskirts that that is a huge honor!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FYI- The Braves beat the Diamondbacks tonight, but it was a CLOSE game for most of it! The Braves play the Cubs Thursday night, not us. :-) We stayed out at the fields and watched some of all the games that were going on. I have to say that I really enjoy baseball- something I am just learning about myself.

Jennifer said...

Congrats to you! That is so awesome. I want to start doing the digi scrapbooking thing, but I know for sure that I will never get to your level! I just have no idea where to start and no time at this point in my life! I guess I'll have to settle for keeping my photos properly organized so that when the time comes I will have them all ready to go.

Beck said...

Congrats, that's RAD! I've always admired your layouts; you have a natural eye for composition, color sense, and font style. :)

Ditto on Chicago.... CAN'T WAIT. (Yes, I am shouting those last two words.)