June 10, 2008

All things DISGUSTING... take two

Last night was GREAT! Bailey and I were BOTH sick, first it started with her, and as I was cleaning all that up it progressed to me! I have a weak stomach and really don't like cleaning up things like that but I know that I was truly and violently ill! I'm feeling better this morning but not completely, still achy and yuck! Best part of it all is that we leave for camping tomorow and SOMEONE has to pack! Lovely!

And... in asnwer to a few comments that were left! And to clear a few things up... yup, there currently are 2 HUGE MASSIVE GIGUNDOUS trees at our new house... that will hopefully be removed, not just to cure my irrational fear, but to let some more sunlight into the house! And I don't REALLY want a cat, but in my head I have pictures of the perfect family with the perfect little girl, who owns the "purr"fect little kitten! But since we have none of those, it will stay just a thought!

6 comments:

Missy said...

I am so sorry you have been sick. That is probably the most miserable kind of sick too, yuck. I am so glad you are feeling better though. The rest of your post cracked me up! Glad to know the trees will be going away:)

S Huiz said...

I see this now! YUCK! Hope you both rebound quickly and that you can enjoy your camping sick-free!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok I don't have your email address, so I'm putting this on here. I educated myself with books for boys... :)
in JF section check out the authors; Mike Lupica, Ron Roy, Jeff Kinney and the Hardy Boys series. The next few authors are very popular right now but I think most of their books are in YA (you'll have to look at them to determine reading level & content) they are: Rick Riordan, Eoin Colfer, Carl Hiassen and Gary Paulsen (aka Hatchet, and others). Hope that helps.. Thanks for giving me a challenge. :)

Anonymous said...

and Jerry Spinelli in JF :)

Amanda said...

OH man - bummer that you guys come down with something - hope it is short lived. I just saw the anouncement on WST - CONGRATS!!! That will be a FUN team to be on!!!

Brink Boys said...

Yikes, you guys have had it rough the last few days...hope everyone is well now and you can enjoy your weekend!