October 5, 2008

Great day...

for Cranes.

Got up this morning and rushed to get ready for church so that we had time to get a much needed coffee before sunday school. As we were pulling out of the driveway, we realized that our tire was flat. And not just soft, but completely out of air. F-L-A-T! Lovely, quick switch everything to the truck and off we went, still getting our coffee, and still making it on time to church! Whew!

After church we headed to Cranes, stopping on the way to take some family pictures! Here is just one of the great ones we got, I"ll show off more later!


Cranes was definately busy today, but really it was a gorgeous day for it, who wouldn't want to go? Got a few bags of apples, donuts and cider!

AFter getting home I made some yummy soup! Creamy chicken and wild rice (see sidebar for recipe). Sooooo good, I may have to have another bowl tonight!

By the way, if you didn't realize it, I survived the day yesterday, crashed really hard at night, slept little again, because of my charming little boy that woke up at least once an hour crying for NO reason! NONE! I finally handed him to Matt who was sleeping on the couch for my benefit (love him). That worked for a little while, but it was still a rough night. When do they start sleeping through the night? Anyone know? (Just kidding, he does sometimes, just frustrating when he doeesn't!).

Doctor appointment tomorow. (IF the tire is fixed at least). I'm hoping to hear a heartbeat, it would really put my mind at ease!

6 comments:

Beck said...

What a weekend! I love the railroad pictures... can't wait to see more! It makes me excited for when my kids are capable of posing (or heck, both looking at the camera at the same time. :)

Hope you hear the heartbeat! Do you have video recording capabilities on your phone? If so you can tape the heartbeat and play it anytime you're feeling anxious... just a thought; I know it helped me! :)

Nora said...

Very creative picture. Enjoy the apples and I will be thinking about you tomorrow. Good luck with the tire!

Mary said...

Let me know if you need a ride. ML has a Dr. appt., too, but let me know. - - - I hope that wasn't a 'live' RRX?!

Mary said...

LET me KNOW if YOU need A ride...
ML has a Dr. appt., too, but maybe we can help. Call if needed. (Dad)

Amanda said...

Great family picture! hope your tire gets fixed and that the Dr. appt. goes great!

Kari said...

Love the picture, very cute!