October 9, 2008

Doors

no, not the band, but part of our never ending saga of life in a house without doors... we actually got our new doors last week, but they are unfinished, so they were at the shop just waiting to be stained and then installed, and I was getting excited. Ha... just a reminder to never get your hopes up! The stupid things are crooked again, and thier percentage got worse, last time it was 50% of them were off, this time 60% are wrong. I'm SO MAD! We have been in this house for about 5 weeks now, we have 2 doors hung and one curtain. Pretty soon they are going to have to buy me curtains for the rest of my doors until they can get them right, and then they are going to give us free doors!

4 comments:

Mary said...

OMG I am sure that I would loose it at this point. What are your options? Do you have any?

Nora said...

Wow, I cannot believe you are still dealing with the doors! Seriously! Lynette, what will you do when this house is complete??

Sarah said...

AAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Missy said...

I would be demanding a HUGE discount at the very least! UGH, what a pain.