August 10, 2009

Well, things have been super super busy around here. Our whole summer was busy. Crazy busy. Before having Lila we didn't want to make any plans to do anything this summer. We just didn't know how it would even be possible. Buc come mid June we were really really regretting that decision. So thanks to Matt's brother we are headed out camping this weekend. Should be fun, interesting at the least. I'm just thankful we are able to get away. Unfortunately no one was able to take the last minute trip with us, so it's just us. We've never gone camping before, just us. Should be fun! Packing and unpacking on the other hand... not so much.

I have been busy taking pictures. Which I absolutely love to do. I've tried limiting my sessions per week, but am not succeeding all that well. Oh well, I can do it, this to shall pass and winter will be here before we know it and I will be bored out of my mind again, suffering from cabin fever.

The kids go back to school in only 4 short weeks. In some ways I'm ready, but in many many ways I'm not. I love having no reason to be up and out of bed at 7am, no reason that I have to get moving. We are normally all in bed until at least 9am. Once school starts that will all change. Landon will have to leave the house at 7am if he's riding the bus or 7:25ish if Matt's taking him. Bailey get's on the bus at 8ish. Last year they kind of got ready together and went out to the bus together, I have a feeling I'm going to have to be a bit more pushy with B this year to get her there on time. She's not a quick mover. I have them jobs this morning which should have taken 1 hour max to get done, 4 hours later, she is just getting done. Good grief. Drives me CRAZY!!!!

Off to put the young middle boy to bed and feed the baby and then edit edit edit!

No comments: