August 27, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Inspired by this post from Becky.

First of all as cliche as it is I'm very thankful for these four children. Tears or no tears, hitting or not, neat or not, no matter what I love them!
Even when they are sitting in time out...






I'm thankful that my husband has a job.
I'm thankful for friends, pacifiers, vacume's (and spell check), cameras, computers, this store, and even this store (definately not this store though), a house, renters, a vehicle to drive and food to eat! The list could go on and on and on. And on.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You NEED to try Wal-mart since they have remodeled- you do NOT know what you are missing! ;) And were you being sarcastic with your spellcheck? It is vacuums!!!!! (a note from your friendly editor!)

And the picture of sad ElLiot makes me want to climb thru the computer and scoop him up!