November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving...

wishing you all a very happy thanksgiving! May you all have a wonderful day filled with wonderful things and people to be thankful for! I am so thankful for the many wonderful things that I have, which include but are definately not limited to my wonderful husband, my three beautiful children that are growing up so fast, this wonderful baby that is growing inside of me, a home to live in (even if it doesn't have doors yet), an oven to bake lots of yummy treats in, a shower to shower in, meals three times a day, a bed to sleep in, the freedom to worship God, my extended family, a car to get me from a to b, lower gas prices, yummy thai food, a computer to type on, and oh, the list could go on and on and on, forever and ever! I know that for myself a lot of days it is so easy to forget the things that I have to be thankful and just rely on the difficult things in my life, if only for tomorow I want to focus on those things that are blessings and try not to think about the difficult things!

We are headed to St Joe to celebrate with my dad's extended family, we have not celebrated Thanksgiving (or really any holiday for that matter) with them in probably at least 10 years, so it should be a great time! My kids are very excited!

Enjoy your day and be safe and healthy!

3 comments:

Kari said...

Hope you had a good time in St. Joe!

S Huiz said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful to have you as my friend!

Missy said...

Happy Thanksgiving Bell family! Hope you had a wonderful trip and lots of yummy food!