August 6, 2010

Prayer Requests

Just a quick update, I promise to update more later (like in a few days)...

1. I'm very tired.  It seems to be getting worse each week.  I know this is petty and I am very thankful that I'm not sick (aka throwing up), but I'm definitely more and more worn out each day.  Part of it is my own fault, I tend to over schedule, but I like to be busy and naps have been harder and harder to get (b/c I can't fall asleep, not because I don't have the freedom to do it).  So, prayer request number one is ENERGY.

2.  I started physical therapy again today.  Long story short... the first time improved my movement, this time will actually loosen the cord that was caused by the removal of lymph nodes.  The PT massaged it quite a bit and I am not scared to admit that I was near tears once or twice.  And now it really is hurting me.  I get to go back three times a week for at least 2 weeks, possibly a month.  So, prayer request number two is pain management and time management.  This definitely makes me feel more rushed.  In addition to the pain from pt today, I got rear ended on my way to work.  Luckily I had Matt's truck so the only thing she hit was the big ol' hitch (no damage for me), she had a little damage from the hitch going into her front end, but she did hit me quite hard and I got a jold, now my back is in pain as well.

On a side note regarding the time management, I'm so sad to say that I recently had to quit my job.  I just am struggling to much to find babysitters and the time to actually be there.  I'm sad that I'm missing things at home when I'm gone, and it's hard for me to exert the energy working when I know that I need the energy for my family.  That said though, they are currently accepting applications, it's a great place to work if you want to work approx. 10ish hour/week (stop in soon to find out more information and to get an application).

I am done (for now) with my expansions.  I may decide to do one more before the initial surgery, but I have until late September to decide on that!  This is wonderful for me, as it's one less appointment (although, if I was going to do weekly appts, this office, Dr. Dodde and Dr. Hoberman, is definitely where I would want to do it, they have an incredibly friendly staff!), one appointment down and now I add 3 more/week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I'm glad you liked your job Lynette! I will keep praying that you are on the up swing. We are going to miss you! If you ever find that you want to come back, you are more than welcome.

Kerri
Paint a Pot/ Peek a Boutique