April 15, 2010

More news & prayer requests

The surgeon I met with yesterday just called, they were able to cordinate a date with the plastic surgeon for surgery on April 30th. But there is a problem. I still want to get the second opinion and meet with the multispecialty team in Grand Rapids, my appt to do that is next thursday (4/22), which is also the day that I have an appointment to meet with the plastic surgeon (PS) in Holland. I can't do both, the appt in Grand Rapids is supposed to take all day. If I don't meet with the PS I can't have the surgery and they don't have any other appts available right now before April 30th, although they have put me on a cancellation list. So, I'm feeling pressured to make a decision, I took the appt for the surgery and told them I would pray about it and get back to them as soon as I've made a decision. Right now I'm just torn.

So, once again I am asking for your prayers, in addition to the previous prayer requests, could you please add that we would be able to make the right decision, that we would know what God's will is, and feel confident in whatever that is?

1 comment:

MandaKay said...

Praying for you to feel a sense of what God's plan is for you in these next few days. If you don't mind me asking, will this surgery be to remove the spots then?