April 15, 2010

I'm exausted

It's 4:00 in the morning and I'm awake. Kind of a routine by now though. I just wanted to pop in and say Thank you. For everything. I have to say that I've received so many notes of encouragement, offers to help and best of all I know that you all are praying. And I feel those prayers. I have a calm that is unexplainable. Granted, I'm still an emotional rollercoaster, but I know that He is in control. He is my focus and He will get me through this! Our God is an AMAZING God.

Joy unspeakable that won't go away
just enough strength
to live for today
So I never have to worry
what tomorrow will bring
cause my faith is on solid rock
I am counting on God.
Lyrics to Counting on God

As far as learning more or meeting with doctors and figuring out a plan I won't know anything else until next Thursday when I meet with a team of doctors at the Lemmen Holton Cancer Center in Grand Rapids. It's absolutely dreadful to me to have to wait that long, but there is nothing I can do. Waiting is still the worst part. I did get encouraging news at the doctor yesterday (Wednesday) regarding the pathology report, I don't have that in front of me right now and quite honestly it's a lot of big words that mean little to me, but basically the cancer cells didn't seem to be dividing quickly (which is a good thing), it is progesteron and estrogen receptive (I'm sure I spelled something wrong there, hey, it's 4 in the morning), another good thing. So, at this point it appears that we caught this early (Praise HIM), we won't know until after surgery if it has spread to lymph nodes though.

Current Prayer Requests:
Peace (and sleep)
Energy (because physically while nothing is different than it was 3 days ago, emotionally everything has changed)
The cancer has not spread into the lymph nodes
Patience while I wait to get into the doctor and get a plan going
My kids
The doctors I will eventually meet with

5 comments:

Beck said...

Praying ceaselessly, Lynette.

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary said...

Praying...love you so much. I am here for you with whatever you need.

Nina_VK said...

Praying hard, Lynette!!! I am available to watch little kiddos if you ever need it.

Stacey said...

We are praying for all of you.I would love to help out with anything you need.