December 30, 2008

Baby Pic...

I wasn't able to post this before b/c of lack of a scanner... but that was all fixed today! (Although, when a box says it's wireless it should come wirelss ready, not require me to buy something else, little irritated by that)

So... here is the most recent picture of Baby Bell... (and no... I have NOT looked at the envelope yet, and quite honestly, I'm doing just fine not knowing for now)!
Isn't she cute? (just b/c I haven't looked doesn't mean I'm not conviced it's a girl)

8 comments:

Amanda said...

That is amazing - totally looks like a little Bell!!!

Beck said...

AMAZING! Och, I love ultrasounds.

Smiling at your being convinced it's a girl, but retaining the willpower NOT to look in that envelope. You're remarkable!

Anonymous said...

Love those new ultrasound pics. I don't know how you can stand not knowing. ;) Your house looks very cool from the pics you've posted. Your kids look happy with Santa. And you don't look huge!! Your friend looks familiar (EJ).. did she used to volunteer in children's area at RP?

S Huiz said...

I don't know Lynette-- looks like the profile of a little boy to me. First time I have wavered- now I'm not so sure.... GIVE ME THE DANG ENVELOPE!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome picture!! "She" really does look like your kids.
Congrats again

Brink Boys said...

SHE looks great =)

Kari said...

Just realized you updated this... I've been slacking. I think 'she' really looks like Bailey! Amazing picture.

Jennifer said...

I love your ultrasound picture! Isn't it cool to think that there is a real baby in there! And you get to see it with the pictures. I always loved that part!