December 4, 2008

$100 to TARGET

So, yeah, does anyone that reads this NOT love Target? Great stuff, all in one place. There is definately a con, and that is the amount of money one can spend when one goes there, even if it's just to buy garbage bags... (I'll never do that again)! So, go here and enter to sin the gift card... that's $100 to Target! What a great time of year for that too... lot's of Christmas presents to be found there! Oh yeah... and you can always use my name for your refferal!

ETA: Ha... did you see that? I wrote "sin" the gift card... going to target and spending so much on needless things IS a sin, don't they call that something? Freudian (I'm SURE I spelled that WRONG!) slip or something?????

4 comments:

Unknown said...

"Diapers and laundry detergent" always ends up costing me about $100 when I go, so this would be nice! :)

Sarah said...

Of course your editor picked up on the "sin" error right away! :-)

Kari said...

Funny you mention SIN and spending... weren't we just talking about this coming home from G-ville? I think so!

Gail said...

Hey, I normally don't comment on your blog, I just "stalk" you!! I always enjoy reading all of your posts! I just thought it was funny how I ran into you at, of all places, Target!! Hopefully you got out of there without spending too much! I know I didn't!