August 28, 2008

Ugh...

It has been so busy around here! I wish we had time to just sit and relax for a bit! Throughout this whole process I've realized that I spend far to much time on the computer, so one of my goals is to not do that, instead I will spend the time mopping my floors! :) Don't worry though, I won't leave you hanging, I just won't check my emails quite as often as I do now, I'm embarresed to admit how often I check them so I won't!

Good news, our fish bowl of a house just got closed in... we got blinds on all but the kids windows downstairs and the slider door! I'm so relieved, we were all using E's room to change in b/c he had fancy towels on his windows... but not anymore, I'm changing in my own room tonight! Now we just need doors!!!!! This weekend hopefully! I don't even have time or energy right now to sit here and tell you anymore, I wish I had time to share pictures, but I don't really have a lot to share, so I will try to do that this weekend! The house looks so much better than I could have ever imagined though, I will tell you that!

I have been so blessed by God's timing in all that has happened throughout this entire process of remodeling, from renter situations to friends to packing and so much more, I will leave you with this portion of a verse (Acts 1:7)... "You don't get to know the time. Timing is the Father's business." I think this verse is talking about Christs second coming, but I'm applying it to life in general right now!

OK, off to bed!

4 comments:

Beck said...

I am looking forward on your behalf to a time of settling in... it must be unsettling in ALL areas to be unsettled in the big ones (like not having time for computer and photography.:) Thanks for checking in; I've missed your posts!

Sarah said...

You have accomplished so much these past few months. You amaze me that you weren't 1,000 times more stressed than you were!!!!! I can't wait to see your new blinds and doors...eventually. ;-) Enjoyed hanging out with you today- see you and your kids in a few moments.

Missy said...

The end is in sight! YAY!!! I can't wait to see the finished product. By the way you're not alone....I check my email constantly too!

Anonymous said...

Love the verse...It does seem fitting. You have done alot and I don't talk to you regularly... just computer mostly. How rewarding though. So glad that you really like everything you've accomplished... just in time to start school. :) Have a good week.