February 9, 2011

Permission to...

After doing some blog surfing I always get inspired.  Inspired to create something, or inspired to write something or inspired to better myself somehow.  Amazing how a blog can do that.  Today, I was inspired to give myself permission to do something.  Permission to do eleven things to be exact.  Eleven things in 2011.  (Get it???)  The only problem?  I don't know what those 11 thing are yet.  I've started a short list (on the piece of paper in front of me, which I know, does you no good)... but it's a work in progress.  I'm thinking that since it's February and there are 11 months (including this one) left in the year, I'll add one per month???  We'll see how that goes.  I think I'll add it on the sidebar, or maybe on the bottom of this blog. 

What do you need to give yourself permission to do?  Leave me a comment.  Inspire me...

No comments: