January 5, 2011

What we need?

Amazing how when I start doing my bible study in the morning I don't always know what I need for the day and just start reading, sometimes out of many books, sometimes BSF lessons, sometimes straight from the bible.  God always seems to know what I need though and directs me to it.  It doesn't always happen instantly.  Sometimes I will page around in a book for a while before I settle on a passage or story to read, but when I do settle on something, it's usually something I need, whether I knew it or not!

This was from Moments of Peace for a Womans Heart.
There are no limitations on  your relationship with God.  Your earthly social, & cultural standing are of no importance to him.  Your gender, age, and your parentage ore of no consequence to the ruler of heaven and earth.  He accepts you fully and completely as you are.  You can count on that.
Galations 3:28 (msg) In Christ's family there can be no division into Jew and non-Jew, slave and free, male and female. Among us you are all equal. That is, we are all in a common relationship with Jesus Christ.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: