March 19, 2012

Q&A


Originated here, revised a little and posted on the M-LIFE blog.

1. What is your go-to meal to fix? 
PB&J for lunch (sad but true) and for dinner... something grilled

2. What piece of furniture in your home do you love the most?  
The corner of our sectional couch in our living room.  It might have my imprint on it.  I sat here a lot after having my third baby and after numerous surgery's since then!  My husband hates this couch for the very reason that I love it!

3. What is your favorite picture from last month {February}? 

4. What household chore do you dread doing? 
All of it.  Do I really have to pick one?  OK... probably laundry.  I am always behind on laundry!

5. What was your first car? 
An Oldsmobile Calais (similar to the one above) that my dad saved after my mom passed away.  Manual shift.  It was great!

6. What is your favorite bible verse or favorite quote? 
Multiple, but one of my favs is:
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.  Phillipians 4:7

7. Spring is coming.  What are you looking forward to most?
Ummm, Spring is HERE.  I absolutely LOVE having the windows open with fresh breeze blowing in... at night!

8. What's the last book you read? Well, I'm currently reading "You are Already Amazing" for an online bible study through (in)courage

No comments: