April 5, 2012

Numbers

A few numbers to know...


1 - The number of hours I typically watch tv in bed before finally falling asleep
2 - The number of years ago I was told there was a tumor found on my MRI, starting the journey that was
3 - The number of days until the kids go back to school (of course, now that were in a routine)
4 - The number of things planted in our garden right now (Snap peas and three varieties of lettuce)
5 - The number of times in a day I wonder why my kids want to eat so much (Seriously, whose great idea was it to have 3-6 meals a day?)
6 - The number of days until my next appointment with my oncologist
8-9 - The number of hours of sleep I need in a night to feel completely refreshed
12 - The number of loads of laundry I've done this week, just to get caught up.  
20 - The number of years it's been since I hugged my mom (Good Friday, 1992)
67 (billion) - The number of times I have to tell my dear small daughter to GO TO SLEEP
1,518 - Number of days (approximate) until my oldest child graduates from High School
5,535 - Number of days (approximate) until my youngest child graduates from High School (that's approximately 132,840 hours in case you wondered)



No comments: