March 12, 2012

Ponytail Kind of day

You know those days when you just want to throw your hair back in a ponytail and be done?

I honestly haven't had one of those in like 2 years!  Which is a good thing considering there was either no or very little hair to pull back.

But today, IT happened.  I've been a little out of sorts lately, just very very tired.  Not good.  Anyway, this morning with the whole time change and stuff we woke up very late and had to rush around and get ready... I knew there would be NO time for me to shower this morning.  I looked at my hair and considered plugging in the straightener or curling iron.  Or SOMETHING.  But really, inside I just wanted a ponytail.  So, I decided what the heck.  I'll give it a try!

Flipped on the headband and used a little bitty rubberband (I used to have to use 2 regular elastic bands to hold all my hair in place) and pulled back a little bitty bit of hair... and I was good to go.  Whatever!


YIKES, not my best look, but it was SO easy to do!

AND, I'm SUCH a trendsetter!  In the afternoon I had to run to Meijers to get a couple of things for dinner, you can see the shirt I had on, but there was also a tanktop under it (it's a little sheer).  After my trip to Meijer I walked into the house with my coat still on.  I was talking to Bailey a bit, she had just returned from school.  She looked at me and said "Why is your shirt rolled up like that?"  Sure enough, my shirt was half way up my stomach.  Awesome!  If only I would have gone to Wal-Mart, no one would have noticed anything at all.  But, now that  I've started that, don't judge if you see a bunch of people developing it into the latest style.  'Cuz you know it will happen!  :)

1 comment:

self breast exam said...

wow nice day to celebrate with friends. well i love such days celebrated with my friends