February 22, 2010

An Opportunity for you...

My church, Community Reformed, is teaming up with World Vision to bring the AIDS experience to west Michigan. It's an interactive experience where you'll see, hear, and experience stories of tragedy and triumph lived out by real children in AIDS-affected communities, and you'll gain a completely new perspective on the greatest humanitarian crisis of our time.

More information and free tickets can be found here (tickets are recommended but not required) And if your really ambitious and want to help volunteer you can also find that information w/ this link.

Frequenty asked questions can be found here.

I have heard only good things about this exhibit, can't wait to experience it myself and for my husband and Landon! If you go let me know what you think!

No comments: