October 9, 2009

It's been so long.

I don't think I've ever gone this long without posting. but there just isn't much to post about. Each day and week seems to be exactly the same. Monday - BSF and Football practice, Tuesday - Football, Wednesday - Church, Thursday - Football, Friday - WEEKEND, Saturday - Football, Sundah - Church. Notice a trend? Only two more weeks of football practice though, adn then life just might slow down! The kids and I have been finding ways to pass time though, otherwise those nights seem to get awfully long when Matt and Landon are gone.

We are on the hunt for a new vehicle. I didn't realize it would be so much work. I thought we would turn in our Jeep and lease a van and it would all be simple. Ha! Lease payment on a van are OUTRAGEOUS! So now we are on the lookout for a nice used vehicle. I say vehicle because we are still undecided on what. We need something reasonably priced (read: cheap), but reliable. Do those even go together? I would love to have an Oddysey or a Sienna, but they seem to be out of my price range. And I'm struggling to remind myself that the purpose of a vehicle is to get me and the kids from a to b, it doesn't have to be top of the line or extravagant, as long as it's safe and reliable. But I want something nice. But I shouldn't really care. The internal struggle within.

OK, I'm done blabbering, just wanted to check in. Lila is summoning me!

1 comment:

Beck said...

I'm experiencing the same internal struggle regarding the vehicle... the Jeep is so dang SEXY, but it's just not practical, let alone ABLE to carry around three carseats and two grown adults. And, yep, I'm a Honda/ Toyota snob when it comes to minivans, and I simply can't afford the snobbery. What's a cool mom to do... ;)