June 21, 2009

Weekend...

Thursday:
Boy being boy.
Playing in the hose.
with Mayci.
Friday:
Elliot was being silly as usual.
Elliot & I built a sweet train track together.
Saturday:
Gus Macker, playing in the sand while waiting for a new game.
This was the beach at 9:30 in the morning while it was still COLD. It was packed by the time we left at 3:00.

Landon stayed in Ludington with the other boys at a campground, we just drove up for the day on Saturday. We thought about going again on Sunday, but there was a chance we would have only seen one game (although they ended up playing 2). Driving that far with Lila was a lot of work.

Sunday:
Happy Fathers day to my wonderful husband! I can't say enough how amazing he is, both to me and to our kids. I have no idea what I would do without him!

No comments: