June 23, 2012

What do you get when you mix...

Baseball
Volleyball camp
Basketball camp
Basketball practice
The edge (sports training camp)
Friends, both new and old
Family
Vacation bible school
More basketball
Sprinklers
Fountains
Garden picking (and immediately devouring)
Pools
Fishing
Lawn mowing
Impromptu beach trips (how lucky are we that it is completely acceptable to head to the beach for only half of an hour?)
Lazy mornings in bed (it's almost 11 and I'm still in bed, Lila is napping next to me)
Doctor appointments
Dentist appointments
Laundry
Summer stretch (aka forcing one child to read once in a while)
 And throw a few birthdays in the mix...
 What do you get?

Summer!
And, I wouldn't change any most of it!

 I would love to squeeze a bit of family time into the mix... A short vacation would be great, but we will have to wait and see I guess. It's likely that is just a dream!

 I reset the timer in my car to see how many hours I spend driving in a week... I have until Thursday evening to complete a week, I'll let you know. I'm expecting a significant portion of my life is spent behind the wheel!

No comments: