July 21, 2009

What we've been up to...

We've been busy. Mostly with baseball, partly with life.
I feel like the summer is flying by. I have to say that while it was unseasonably cool last weekend I was ok with it, we were out in direct sun at a baseball game. Heat and humidity would have been miserable! I feel like my kids are getting so old. The older two always seem to be gone with friends. It's a struggle to do family stuff. We manage to eat dinner together often though, which makes me happy!

I don't even know what to say about these two (above and below)
Lila, lovin' Eric Carle:
These kids are lovin' summer...
These ones, not so much!
My Higglytown Hero brave and true... (doesn't his to small sweatshirt make him look like one???)
Just a happy face, and I swear I didn't touch her eyes in photoshop, and somehow with web they got toned down a bit... maybe just maybe there here to stay?????

3 comments:

Nora said...

What cute kids you have!!! YEs, you are the mother of a Higglytown hero. Very funny.

Bobbie Jo said...

Okay, I'm pretty sure Landon turned 16 over night. My gosh, that kid is going to break a lot of hearts.

Sarah said...

Such great pictures of all your kids, but the ones of E are PRICELESS! LOVE the obsession with the goggles!!!! You guys will have to come over this week and visit me and Sis at the pool and put those goggles to use! And I TOTALLY agree with Bobbie- Landon looks 16!