September 19, 2012

Popular Posts (and picture)

I was just looking around my blog a bit, checking stats etc (not that stats mean anything to me really, just wondered about a few things).

I checked out the most popular post of all time.

It was this one.  I hope that that means that lot's of prayers were and are still said for Kristi and her family.

And for Lindy's family.

This is the picture from the above post...


This is the picture that got me a bit teary tonight.

Yikes.  It's pretty bad.  

We've all changed.  A LOT.  

2 of these girls have gone to be with Jesus.  

We've all grown a lot more hair.  And maybe got a better style too!  :)

Thank you for following along all these years, for all the prayers and for loving me when I looked like that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This picture makes me teary too! We had some good times as a group and I know we'll all be together again someday.