September 11, 2012

I Will Rise When He Calls my Name

My anxiety level is through the roof right now and i just couldn't put a finger on why.

And then I realized it.

It's not school starting. (which has gone very well by the way)

It's not the heat. (I'm sick of sweating, these cooler nights have been a relief)

It's not all the time I've been spending alone with Lila. (ok, maybe a little)

It's not making dinner every night. (I don't)

It's because cancer sucks.

Simply that.

Cancer is currently taking the life of another amazing woman, who is a mom and a wife and a friend.

That sucks. (a lot)

If you aren't doing it yet, could you please pray for Lindy and her family? They need it right now. And now. And tonight. And tomorrow. And for a long time to come.

Heaven is going to be an amazing place, and Lindy will be lucky to be healed and walk with Jesus, but for those of us who haven't been lucky enough to walk through those gates yet, it sucks to loose her (anyone), especially for her family.

And I Will Rise when he calls my name
No more sorrow, No more pain
I Will Rise, on Eagle's wings
Before my God fall on my kness, and rise
I Will Rise

From I will Rise, by Chris Tomlin

No comments: