October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

This blog is slowly turning into list central!  Sorry about that!

  • Mom2Mom sale: M-LIFE is having a Mom2Mom sale at Community Reformed on November 12, feel free to come shop or you can sign up to sell as well (just see the blog link on the right side of this page).  Last year I had a ton of stuff to sell... one would think that I would have nothing left.  Not true though, I've already started sorting!
  • Happy Halloween!  I've got a mime (again), a penguin and Darth Vader waiting to go trick-or-treating later!  Fun times!
  • I recently had my port (used to deliver chemo) removed!  Yay!  That feels good!
  • Shingles don't feel so good.  I thought I caught them early (actually, I know I did, so early in fact that my doctor didn't believe that I actually had them, but gave me a Rx anyway, thankfully), but they are still holding on and causing some pain.  Not nearly as bad this time (I'm not in bed or anything), and for that I am so very very THANKFUL!
  • Football is done.  It was a fun year, unfortunately the year ended in the locker room instead of on the field due to some silly lightening!  Bummer!
  • Basketball started the day after football, so really not much of a break, except that I get my husband home now!
  • NewWorldSon concert at Community Reformed this Sunday!  It's free.  And good!
  • Miss Lila got her haircut this weekend.  Just a big trim to get the yucky ends off!  She was very scared that it would hurt, but turned out ok!  So darn cute!
  • And, right here is where I wish I had a picture to share.  I've been so bad about downloading them though... so no such luck!

No comments: