May 19, 2009

Funny stuff

Conversation with Elliot:

Me: Elliot, should we cut your hair short?
Matt: Short like mine Elliot?
Elliot: Don't be wierd...


and today... not nearly as funny, in fact it gave me a scare, because he sounded way to much like a defient teenager and I already have one child that is totally defient... definately can not handle another one.
Me: Elliot, if you don't listen to me we aren't going to go to the park today.
Elliot: YES, WE ARE GOING TO THE PARK.
(it's hard w/o letting you hear the tone it was said in, but just imagine a teenager saying it)


We did go to the park this morning, we opted for an oldie but goodie, one near our old house so we would be out of the wind. While there I saw a classroom from the local school walking over, it was little kids, but I wanted to get out of there... didn't sound fun at all. But, at the back of the line I spotted Angela (my sister), so we stayed and let E play with her for a little while! He loved it and I suspect she enjoyed seeing us there too! What a coincidence that was! (written 5/19, Tuesday, posted later)


We went back to the park today (Wednesday), this time we went to Helder! Elliot loved it and I loved to get out of the house! This weather is gorgeous, I just wish I coudl sit outside and get some sun, but the little girl won't have me leaving her in her crib or anything like that and she probably shouldn't get a sun tan yet, so I guess I just stay pasty white all summer long! Fun stuff huh?
And, look at my "little" girl in her "Baby Legs", I love that they aren't pants (b/c I can't stand babies in pants over a onsie when the pants ride up to thier armpits... and there is no way around it really), and this pair seemed to fit her really well, we tried a different pair this morning and they weren't quite as snug, I'm thinking we will have to be brand loyal with these, the pair from this morning was an off brand.

1 comment:

Beck said...

I'm happy about this post for many reasons... especially confirmation that you will like my baby gift. :)