March 26, 2010

An adventure in paint!

Today something happened, to my head I think. I decided it would be fun to let the kids paint. The kids in this situation are shown below. One is naked except for the diaper, the other is naked except for shorts that are to small! I'm not sure why I thought this would be fun or why I thought Lila would have fun doing it, like I said, something happened to my head! (Maybe it was to much coffee, or maybe it was not enough coffee) Apparently she thought the best idea would be to EAT it. She didn't like it, but that didn't stop her from doing it... again and again and again. She was covered in blue paint!
And green paint (see it in her hair and on her neck)
I think she picked the blue for the lips b/c it looked so good with her eyes! Don't you agree?
She wasn't the only thing covered in blue paint... this is why I love the laminate floor!
And then it was bathtime, which she loved as usual!
And, just b/c he is so darn cute I had to add a picture of E!

1 comment:

Beck said...

Laughing out loud at your photos... how hilarious! Wish I had a spot to try it when I get crazy one of these days... although there's always the driveway, right? What neighbor doesn't want to see half naked children running around with painted body parts on a lovely spring afternoon? :)a