March 31, 2007

I figured it out...

OK, so I decided to start a blog, possibly in place of my fotopic site, not sure yet, if I'll keep them both up, or just choose one, we'll see how this goes first! I am so proud of myself, I figured all this stuff out to set this up so nicely. It took me a few hours, but I figured out how to put the banner on the top even! Yay me!
So, today is Matt's 28th birthday. Nothing all that exciting going on today, we are going to go out for dinner tonight and then shopping for birthday presents (including a fishing license). He is so blah about birthdays, I want birthdays to be exciting. I got up with Elliot this morning and let him sleep in. We baked him a cake yesterday, so the kids decorated that this morning, and I made Cherry Swirl Coffee Cake (yummy!), then we woke Matt up with the cake, candles burning and all, and gave him his small presents... a baseball glove and a large jar of green olives. The olives are kind of a running thing that we do, we just know that he loves olives, and besides fishing stuff, that is normally one of the only things we can think of! (What a tradition, huh?)

I wanted to post a few recent layouts that I have done... the first isn't that exciting, it's just of Dexter! I really liked those splattered flowers by Amy Wolff at The-Lilypad.


Credits for "Dexter": Background paper and paper behind photo by Melissa Bennet, Riveting Ribbon by Natalie Braxton (See link to the Lily Pad on right), Paper strip from Amy Martin, Spattered Blooms by Amy Wolff (see link above)

This was a total scraplift of a layout by Janet Phillips... Everything is by Jen Wilson's L'Orange kit (See link on right)
Well, I guess that's enough for now, I'll be back soon though, with more pics and maybe even a new layout!

No comments: